1. In order to organise a refund/ exchange, the customer must notify AusMotoGear Support via email within 30 days of taking delivery of their AusMotoGear Product and request a refund/ exchange.
2. The 30 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their AusMotoGear product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
3. Customers must return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost. and in case of once-off exchange request, customers must return the products for which they are seeking an exchange at their own cost and must agree to pay delivery cost of sending the exchanged product back to them.
4. Where a customer requests a refund in accordance, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding original postage charges.
5. Remember that in case of Free Postage items, even though you are not paying for the postage but we still pay the postage to send item to you and in case of return we just deduct that postage cost out of your refund amount. We do not charge any admin, restocking fee at all. You look after the associated postage cost and we look after the return or exchange process without any extra cost.
6. We only accept returns on unused items in original condition with tags on and in re-sellable form. Any used item return requires an authorisation email from AusMotoGear Team after we determine the reason & condition of the returned item.
7. AusMotoGear reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
For overseas buyers, please read the below terms:
After Pay Orders
Where the original purchase was made using Afterpay, refunds will be processed to Afterpay only, and not to credit card, cash or gift card.
Our return process is the same as mentioned above but refund amount might differ if there is any fee associated with Afterpay transaction.
For more information, please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 or visit the Afterpay website https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Unfortunately we do not accept Helmet returns (unless received faulty). This includes exchange, change of mind returns & refunds.
Helmets are a crucial safety item whilst riding a motorcycle and we value our customer’s safety and will not sell a used or damaged helmet. Therefore, once a helmet leaves our store, we can no longer guarantee the integrity of the helmet. That is why, unfortunately we cannot accept returns of any type.