Overseas Shipping Information
International Orders are expected to reach customers 3-7 business days after confirmation.
After placing an order, you will receive an acknowledgement email confirming your order details.
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO BOX addresses of any kind as the couriers we use require a signature to confirm delivery.
If you refuse a shipment from AusMotoGear or do not take necessary steps to retrieve your shipment after we have attempted delivery at your nominated shipping address you are responsible for any associated cost returning the package to AusMotoGear. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Orders are shipped via our preferred express couriers; DHL, Fedex or Australia Post.
After order acknowledgement , you will receive an email from us when order is dispatched with tracking number associated to your parcel. If you are registered with us, you can check the status by signing in and selecting your order. Alternatively, you can insert the tracking number supplied into DHL/FedEx or Australia Post website. Please note that you have 30 days upon the dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive your parcel. If you contact us after this 30 day period, we cannot guarantee your refund.
You can purchase in confidence and send the items back to us if they are not right for you.
1. In order to organise a refund, the customer must notify AusMotoGear Support via email within 30 days of taking delivery of their AusMotoGear product and request a refund.
2. The 30 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their AusMotoGear product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 7 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
3. Returning an item to us can be organised through us at a maximum cost of just 39 USD per package or customer may return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.
4. We only accept returns on unused items in original condition with tags on and in re-sellable form. Any used item return requires an authorisation email from AusMotoGear Team after we determine the reason & condition of the returned item.
5. AusMotoGear reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
After Pay Orders
Where the original purchase was made using Afterpay, refunds will be processed to Afterpay only, and not to credit card, cash or gift card.
Our return process is the same as mentioned above but refund amount might differ if there is any fee associated with Afterpay transaction.
For more information, please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 or visit the Afterpay website https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service