Overseas Shipping Information
International Orders are expected to reach customers 3-7 business days after confirmation.
Due Diligence Process
For overseas buyers, we offer ‘due diligence’ process minimising the hassle of possible international returns due to sizing which is loss of money & energy for all.
After placing an order, you will receive an email acknowledgement confirming your order. Following that email, you will receive a ‘due diligence’ email confirming your understanding on sizing & product description. We will wait for your email reply before order dispatch.
Please note we are unable to deliver to PO BOX addresses of any kind as the couriers we use require a signature to confirm delivery.
If you refuse a shipment from AusMotoGear or do not take necessary steps to retrieve your shipment after we have attempted delivery at your nominated shipping address you are responsible for any associated cost returning the package to AusMotoGear. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
Orders are shipped via our preferred express couriers; DHL, Fedex or Australia Post.
After your reply on our ‘due diligence’ email, we will send you an email with the tracking number associated with your parcel. If you are registered with us, you can check the status by signing in and selecting your order. Alternatively, you can insert the tracking number supplied into DHL/FedEx or Australia Post website. You will also receive regular email updates on the delivery status of your order. Please note that you have 30 days upon the dispatch of your order to contact us should you not receive it. If you contact us after this 30 day period, we cannot guarantee your refund.
You can purchase in confidence and send the items back to us if they are not right for you.
1. In order to organise a refund, the customer must notify AusMotoGear Support via email within 30 days of taking delivery of their AusMotoGear product and request a refund.
2. The 30 Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of their AusMotoGear product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 7 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
3. Returning an item to us can be organised through us at a maximum cost of just 39 USD per package or customer may return the products for which they are seeking a refund at their own cost.
4. We only accept returns on unused items in original condition with tags on and in re-sellable form. Any used item return requires an authorisation email from AusMotoGear Team after we determine the reason & condition of the returned item.
5. AusMotoGear reserves the right to make changes to these 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions without notice.
After Pay Orders
Where the original purchase was made using Afterpay, refunds will be processed to Afterpay only, and not to credit card, cash or gift card.
Our return process is the same as mentioned above but refund amount might differ if there is any fee associated with Afterpay transaction.
For more information, please contact Afterpay on 1300 100 729 or visit the Afterpay website https://www.afterpay.com/en-AU/terms-of-service
Where the original purchase was made using Latitude, refunds will be processed to Latitude only, and not to credit card, cash or gift card.
Our return process is the same as mentioned above but refund amount might differ if there is any fee associated with Latitude transaction.
For more information, please contact Latitude website www.latitudefinancial.com.au/terms-and-conditions/