Free shippingThis product qualifies for free shipping within Australia.
Dare Rider™ Motorcycle Jeans DRAAS
Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
or 4 payments of $44.75 with Afterpay
CE Level AA Protective Jeans
DRAAS Motorcycle Jeans DuPont™ Kevlar® lining
This entire jean has been CE-Approved to Level AA under the new European PPE motorcycle gear standard prEN17092. This gives you extra piece of mind that these jeans have been rigorously and independently tested for abrasion, burst and impact resistance so riders are protected in the event of a crash.
This DRAAS Double AA Approved Blue Jeans is part of Dare Rider™ signature range and you will never be disappointed with quality of Dare Rider™ signature range products.
Wear this jeans as your normal trendy and comfortable Jeans with below features:
1. Entire garment is CE Level AA Approved to newest prEN17092 PPE standard
2. Dupont™ Kevlar® 290 gsm fibre covering MORE area than just seat, hips and knees area
3. Very lightweight slim to skinny fit stretch denim
4. Outer Layer: 75% Cotton, 13% Polyester, 10% Nylon, 2% Elastine Stretch
5. Safety stitched for increased burst resistance
6. Comfortable mesh lining to help circulate air flow
7. Safety seam construction for bust resistance
8. Knee protector pockets are Adjustable (CE level 2 protectors sold separately https://www.ausmotogear.com.au/product/motorcycle-kevlar-stretchable-jeans/
9. Hip protector pockets are Adjustable(CE level 2 protectors sold separately https://www.ausmotogear.com.au/product/dare-rider-motorcycle-stretchable-jeans-ce-armour-shoulder/
10.YKK self-locking zip fly with embossed top button
11. Regular 33″ Inseam Length (except Waist 28 & 30 which are 32″ Inseam Length)
12. Lightweight and stretchy. Perfect for summer riding
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks of E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
DRAAS Jeans Sizing Guideline (Inches)
1. Model in all photos has waist 35″ with body weight of 95 kg and height 178 cm- wearing size 34 Jeans in all photos (Yes waist 35″ wearing size 34 jeans due to stretchy denim as sizes fit bigger)
Below is an approximate guide only- Nothing can be 100% accurate but it is based on past customer experience which shall help you choosing the correct size as long as you know your measurements- Exchange/Return is always an option as per our standard hassle free 30 day money back guarantee.
Size 30- body weight 75 KG, Waist 30- 32″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
Size 32- body weight 85 KG, Waist 32- 34″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
Size 34- body weight 95 KG, Waist 34- 36″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
Size 36- body weight 105 KG, Waist 36- 38″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
Size 38- body weight 115 KG, Waist 38- 40″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
Size 40- body weight 115 KG, Waist 40- 42″- Height about 5”10 to 6 ft
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
W28/32, W30/ L32, W32/ L33, W34/ L33, W36 / L33, W38/ L33, W40/ L33
No Armour, Knee Armour, Knee + Hip Armour